Happy Monday, friends! Today I want to share the easiest recipe for Italian meatballs and tomato sauce that you’ll ever see. Now remember, this is coming from a German-Irish gal, so this is a far cry from what the Italian chefs would ever suggest. But if you want something super easy and sure to please, this recipe is for you!
What You Need
- 1 package Fontanini frozen Italian Meatballs (the big ones!)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 2 jars of your favorite Raos sauce
What You Do
- Soften onion and garlic in olive oil.
- Add Italian seasoning and basil.
- Add meatballs and let brown for a few minutes. Then pour two jars of Raos sauce over meatballs.
- Top with parmesan and let meatballs simmer in sauce covered for 30 minutes.
- Serve meatballs and sauce over your favorite pasta or veggie noodles.
Have a great week!