With fall officially kicking off this week, it’s finally time to start sipping our pumpkin spice lattes (PSL) guilt free! I came across this recipe for a healthier do-it-yourself PSL using Vital Proteins Coconut Collagen Creamer. I gave it a whirl and it’s delicious–not nearly as sweet tasting as the one that made this drink famous!
What You Need
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Coconut Collagen Creamer
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1-2 shots of espresso
What You Do
- Add pumpkin spice, Coconut Collagen Creamer, and water into a mug. Blend with spoon.
- Once combined, warm up the nut milk, maple syrup, and cinnamon. Then blend together until frothy with a milk frother (shown below).
- Add the espresso and then the frothed milk on top of the pumpkin spice mixture and stir with a spoon.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy!
If you don’t have a hand frother, this little one from Amazon works great.
Have a super weekend. And make it relaxing! I think we’ve earned it.