It’s Cyber Monday! You can’t throw a stone without hitting a post about today’s sales, but I did want to point out which items from my gift guides are on sale today. Sales are shown in bold print. Most of these discounts are for today only!
My Favorite Things for Your Favorite Ladies
- Dudley Stephens Fleece Top: Dudley Stephens (DS) has become a favorite brand of mine since I was first introduced to them last year. I’m crazy about their new Palmer Puff Sleeve. While Dudleys rarely go on sale, you can get 10% off your first purchase if you sign up for their email. (For sizing reference, I wear a M.)
- Roxanne Assoulin Bracelets: These bracelets have become a wardrobe staple for me and I’ve never seen them on sale. Today, they are offering 20% off on all purchases.
- Rothy’s Mary Jane Shoes: No sale today, but there is a Cyber Monday sparkly launch.
- St. Armands Designs Hoops: This is such a fun brand out of Florida, with darling styles at great price points. Today’s Cyber Monday sale is: 15% off any order with code ‘Cyber15’….20% off $35 or more with code ‘Cyber20’….25% off $75 or more with code ‘Cyber25’.
- Bagging Rights Tote: This fantastic utility canvas tote from the brand Bagging Rights has been my favorite of late. You can get 10% off your order with the code ANNMARIE10.
- Beautycounter Melting Balm: This is a great stocking stuffer and a practical gift for winter, too. Beautycounter rarely has sales and today is offering 15% off sitewide and free shipping on orders over $50. In addition to the Melting Balm, I’m a huge fan of the Charcoal Mask, the lip gloss collection, this eyeshadow palette in Romantic, and this beautiful holiday red lipstick (I’ll be talking about this more next week!).
- Live What You Love Mug: If you want to feel great about giving a gift, pick anything from the House of Shan. Today, they’re offering free shipping on orders over $100.
- Brinker & Eliza Earrings: These earrings are wonderful for everyday. The huggie fit makes them so comfortable and are easy to wear from day to night. And the name of this style–“The Best is Yet to Come.” C’mon! Just perfect for 2020. These earrings are available through Shopbop who’s having Cyber Monday sales, including free 2-day shipping with Amazon Prime.
- Printfresh Pajamas and Robe: Printfresh pajamas and robes may be my favorite discovery of 2020. Today you can get 25% off your purchase with the code CYBER.
Ann Marie’s Gift Guide for Guys
- All Birds Shoes: I think most guys are in the market for some new every day shoes. Not seeing any sales for this brand, but I’ll keep watching for one.
- Hypervolt Muscle Massager: Last year, one of these massage guns appeared under our tree and it has become a hit among my body builders. This one came from Amazon, which is running loads of Cyber Monday deals today.
- lululemon Joggers: lululemon rarely has sales but they’re having a good one today. Click here for the details!
- Personalized Air Pod Case: This is a great little stocking stuffer and adding a monogram just takes it up a notch.
- Spiceology Grilling Spices: My husband has gotten very into grilling and smoking meat in the last year, and I love this variety spice pack from Spiceology. They’re now offering free shipping on orders over $39!
- Counterman Gift Set: If you have a guy who likes products but doesn’t really know where to go with that, the Counterman Gift Sets from Beautycounter is a great place to start.Right now, Beautycounter is running 15% off site wide along with free shipping on orders over $50.
- Smathers & Branson College Sunglasses Strap: If your man likes to represent his team, Smathers & Branson offers a number of subtle, classic, preppy ways for him to do this. Today, they’re offering 15% off sitewide with the code Santa15.
- Golf Game: With the weather finally turning, the number of times our guys can hit the actual links are numbered. I gave this practice golf set to my dad for Father’s Day so he could keep up with his game. This one came from Amazon, which is running loads of Cyber Monday deals today.
- Peter Millar Vest: I spotted these quilted camo vests in Smith’s Men’s Store in Lake Forest earlier this month and fell in love. Not seeing a sale yet, but will keep you posted.
Be sure to stay tuned for my North Shore #ShopLocal Gift Guide that will be out next week. Happy shopping!