Mother’s Day is less than two weeks away, so it’s time to start dreaming up a little gift idea or two for the sweet women in your life. Here are a few ideas to get you started.
- Mama sweatshirt: Chicago boutique Alice & Wonder has helped launched a darling collaboration with blogger Jess Keys just in time for Mother’s Day. A portion of the proceeds from this sweatshirt and other items in the collection will be donated to Every Mother Counts, an organization dedicated to ensuring women across the globe have access to quality, respectful and equitable maternal care.
- Dudley Stephens Greenpoint Turtleneck: I’m a huge Dudley Stephens fan. Their fleece turtlenecks are great transition pieces as we move from spring to summer. Their new Greenpoint version is my favorite yet, just a little bit longer than their best-selling Park Slope. (I wear an M for reference.) Earlier this week, they dropped a bunch of new spring colors. And from now until May 2, shipping is free!
- J. McLaughlin crossbody: I’ve been loving all things J. McLaughlin this season from their denim to their darling dresses. But their selection of wicker bags takes the cake! On Thursday, May 6 and Friday, May 7 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., Laura Lance will be on site in their Lake Forest store painting complimentary monograms on any purchase. To ensure that the bag you like is in store for Laura to paint, call the store manager Colleen at 224.544.5399 to order.
- Printfresh pajamas: I know I’ve talked about this pajama brand a lot, but I love them! And this spring, Printfresh outdid themselves with all of the darling new patterns they launched. My favorite–“Lush Limes.” They come in short and long sets, as well as cropped pants and a cami. So cute! I wear a small for reference, use the code ANNMARIE for 15% off any purchase.
- Sam Edelman pink slippers: I wear my slippers more than any other shoe in my closet. These would make a super sweet gift.
- Journey to the Heart book: Last year during our shutdown, I started reading this book every day. It’s crazy to me how many times I get just the message I need in that moment.
- Mama bracelet: This beaded bracelet is the perfect statement piece. It can be worn alone or with a stack.
- Birdie Designs That Fly Bracelet stack: The artist and heart behind Birdie Designs That Fly–Nora Tonn–had a trunk show in Kenilworth last week and she has so many cute things. Her bracelet stacks and necklaces are my favorite. I’m linking you to her Instagram page so you can see what she has and you can order for yourself.
- Jo Malone Grapefruit cologne: This is just the freshest, most spring-forward scent I know. Smells wonderful on everyone and the packaging is always so pretty.
I hope these ideas give you a jump on your shopping! Later today, I’ll be sending out a mid-week newsletter with more Mother’s Day ideas, including a roundup of great North Shore places you can shop.