The sun is shining, the days are getting warmer and that can only mean one thing–time to pull out the white jeans! Today, I’m sharing my favorite white jeans and I promise you that I’ve done the research.
When deciding on my favorite pairs of white denim, they had to check three boxes:
- The rise–I like them high and over my belly button.
- The stretch–are they comfortable?
- Coverage–I hate when my undies show through. The jeans I love have to be thick enough that nothing from underneath shows through.
Here are the jeans I will be living in this summer:
- J. McLaughlin’s Hastings Jeans: These jeans with their gold buttons were my favorites this spring in a dark wash and I’m thrilled J. McLaughlin has made them in white. They check all of my boxes and are super polished with just a white t-shirt. Be sure and try these jeans on before you buy, just to make sure you get the size right. I ended up sizing up one size in the white and I’m thrilled with the fit. I’ve also seen these jeans on multiple body shapes and they are so flattering. These are definitely worth a look!
- J. Crew Highest Rise Toothpick Jean: I always buy 2-3 pairs of these for the summer and end up wearing them on repeat all summer long. They are the highest rise J.Crew makes which is probably why I love them the most. The frayed edges add to their fun. These jeans are now 40% off at J. Crew. I also suggest sizing up from your regular size in these jeans, as well.
I hope these denim picks get you a little more excited for summer. It’s almost here!