Happy Monday! With the warm temps, a kitchen soon to be under construction, and peach season in full force–this hearty, yummy salad is getting introduced into my summer dinner rotation right now. It also makes for a great addition to a summer potluck or outdoor barbecue.
What You Need
- 2 peaches, sliced
- A couple of cups of arugula
- A few slices of prosciutto (we crisped ours up in the microwave)
- A handful of figs, halved
- 1 avocado chopped
- 2 tablespoons of pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons of hemp seeds
- Fresh dill
- A few drizzles of olive oil, balsamic, and pinch of salt for dressing
What You Do
Combine all ingredients and top with olive oil, balsamic, and pinch of salt. Serve immediately and enjoy!