I love that fall gives me the excuse to make all of the pumpkin things. File this Pumpkin Dump Cake recipe away for a Halloween party of something festive for Thanksgiving. It’s delicious and super easy to make.
What You Need
- 1 29 oz. can pumpkin puree
- 1 12 fluid ounce can evaporated milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinammon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 box spice cake mix (just use half the mix)
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup melted butter
What You Do
- Preheat the oven to 350. Grease 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, and both sugars in a large bowl. Stir in cinnamon, ginger, cloves and salt. Pour into the prepared pan. Sprinkle dry milx over pumpkin filling. Sprinkle pecans over cake mix. Drizzle melted butter over the top.
- Bake in a preheated oven until the edges are lightly browned, about 50-60 minutes. Allow to cool. Top with ice cream, whip cream, or non-dairy topping and drizzle with Werther’s Original Blissful Caramel Sauce and serve. Exclusively available @jewelosco in the ice cream toppings section! It’s delicious. I promise. Enjoy!