This week, I shared my most recent, favorite finds from Trader Joe’s and I heard from many of you that these lists are helpful when you shop there–especially some of their pre-made options that make for super-quick and delicious dinners.
I was recently sharing with my Mom that I now buy almost all of my meat and produce from Trader Joe’s. Their quality, variety, and price are hard to beat.
Here are some of my favorites of late.
- Spatchcocked Sweet & Savory Chicken
- Sundried Tomato & Basil Chicken Tenders
- Frozen Cacio e Pepe
- Ready-to-Bake Pizza Dough
- Pumpkin Bread Mix
- Crunchy and Creamy Salty Peanut Butter
- Crunchy and Creamy Almond Butter
- Pumpkin Spiced Teeny Tiny Pretzels
- Ginger Pumpkin Mini Ice Cream Cones
I went through and made a shopping list of all the things I’ve tried and loved and have it saved here. You can print it out if you like.
What are your favorites?