Happy President’s Day! Kicking off this week with a yummy, comfort casserole from one of my favorite bloggers, Courtney Holsworth from @alifefromscratch. I left this dish for my family when I was celebrating my mom out of town last week and it was a hit. This easily offers 6-8 servings.
- Potatoes (any kind you like), enough to chunk up and fill the bottom of a greased 9 x 13 casserole dish
- Olive oil
- Garlic salt (to taste)
- Onion powder (to taste)
- Paprika (to taste)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Few handfuls of broccoli florets
- Shredded rotisserie chicken
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- Bunch of scallions, diced
- 5 or so pieces of cooked bacon
- Few handfuls of sharp cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease 9 x 13 casserole dish. Put your cubed/chunked potatoes in the casserole dish. Drizzle with oil and season with spices. Mix together and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove dish from oven and add broccoli florets, mix, and bake another 15 minutes or so.
- Remove dish from oven and add shredded chicken, garlic, scallions, bacon, and cheese. Mix together. Bake another 10 minutes or so, or, you can cover and reheat later like I did in a 350 degree over for 20 minutes or so.
Enjoy! And happy Monday!