Happy Monday! One of my favorite bloggers–Landyn Hutchinson at Living With Landyn–recently did a mash-up of her favorite one-sheet dinners and this Thai Peanut Chicken bake was one of them. It was super easy to make. She suggests marinating the chicken 1-4 hours before you bake it, but I think this could be done the night before or the morning of if you’re in a pinch. This recipe serves 4, but I doubled it for my crew.
What You Need:
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken tenderloins
- 3 carrots, peeled into ribbons or cut
- 9 oz bag broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp chili paste
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp sriracha sauce
What to Do:
- Preheat oven to Roast setting at 425°
- Microwave peanut butter in a medium size bowl for 30 seconds or until melted down a bit.
- Add ginger powder, brown sugar, sesame oil, chili paste, sriracha and coconut milk, stir well. Set aside and allow to cool.
- Place chicken tenderloins in a Ziploc bag and add 1/2 of peanut sauce mixture.
- Refrigerate and allow to marinate for 1-4 hours.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a vegetable peeler to make carrot ribbons or cut into 1/4 strips.
- Arrange veggies in a single layer.
- Sprinkle cashews over veggies.
- Add chicken to veggie filled sheet pan.
- Roast for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked and veggies are tender.
Serve with remaining sauce + a squeeze of lime. Delicious over brown rice or rice noodles.
So good and so easy! Enjoy!