It’s less than a week until Valentine’s Day and our local shops are filled with last-minute gifts that will make a loved one feel special.
- Valentina: Valentina can be your one-stop-shop for all of your Valentines–men, women, and kiddos! From clever cards to sparkly jewelry and everything in between, you will find something for everyone on your list.
- Flowers by Katie Ford: Talk about an expert in love, Katie Ford puts her heart into every arrangement she makes. When you log on to her website, you can select the size and type of arrangement you’d like to send. The deadline for Valentine’s Day orders is Friday, February 12.
- Cards & Coffee: Martha Zeeman knew the importance of human connection, especially in a year like 2020. That’s why she launched Cards & Coffee, a curated collection of greeting cards that she has hand-picked for you to mail. Her selection of Valentine’s Day cards is among the best I’ve seen. Message Martha for details on you can shop for your loved ones.
- lululemon: Can there ever be enough pink? lululemon Market Square has stocked up on one of my favorite colors just in time for the holiday and I think this cozy oversized sweatshirt has my name all over it.
- Raleigh Bird: These totes! Could they be any cuter? This week I have mine down in Florida while I’m helping a friend with a trunk show and it holds EVERYTHING! I love that you can customize this tote to whatever you want it to say, and owner Rebecca Asfour will make sure it’s just perfect. But order soon to snag in time for a gift!
- Lake Forest Book Store: Let someone else help you with the words for your Valentine. How about this sweet bedside table book called Tiny Love Stories, a new collection of short essays and poems pulled together by the editor who won us over with last year’s collection of New York Times Modern Love essays–Daniel Jones. And if this book doesn’t float your boat, the team at Lake Forest Book Store will find one that will.
- Jar Bar Lip Glosses: You know my personal love for all things lipstick and lip gloss and Jen Bobay from Jar Bar Makeup always has me covered. Her hypoallergenic lip glosses are some of the best I’ve used and I know she’s love to help your Valentine get all kissable! Message Jen directly or make an appointment to see her at The Lake Forest Shop.
- Deseda: Is your Valentine a scarf lover? Then lucky for you, Sarah Somers–owner of Deseda in Lake Forest–has just what you’re looking for. Her product line has expanded by leaps and bound in the last year and she always seems to have something new that sends just the right message. I love the palette and simplicity of this “Quality of Line” scarf. If you enter or mention “ANNMARIE” at checkout, you’ll get 20% off your purchase.
- Evereve: This is the perfect top for Valentine’s Day! Evereve has a number of Spiritual Gangster tops available this week, but this soft fuschia number is definitely my favorite. (And they have the nicest sales team available to help you in Market Square!)
Hope this little roundup puts you in the spirit! Happy shopping!
P.S. Here are the details on the picture of me above:
- Necklace, Valentina
- Pajamas, Printfresh, wearing a Small, use the code ANNMARIE for 15% off any purchase on the site
- Mug, Target in Lake Bluff