Not sure if anyone else is feeling like this today, but with all of this virus news, college kids being forced to come home, and the cloudy sky…it feels like today might be perfect for a little St. Paddy’s Day treat.
I am so uncrafty, but these shamrocks popped up in my news feed from Hip2Save.com and I thought they were super cute, so I decided to give them a try. While they’re a close sibling to the sophisticated Christmas Belly Button recipe I posted around the holidays, these definitely take a little more skill.
What You Need:
- Pretzel sticks
- Mini pretzel twists
- Rolo candy
- Green M&Ms (such as Dark Chocolate Mint M&M’s)
What to Do:
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- Place three mini pretzels and one pretzel stick in a shamrock shape on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Place a Rolo candy in the middle of pretzels. Repeat with as many treats as you’d like to make.
- Bake for 2 minutes at 250 degrees in the oven until chocolate is just starting to melt but not all the way melted.
- Gently press a green M&M in the middle of Rolo so that the chocolate connects all four pretzels.
- Freeze until chocolate is set, then enjoy! That’s it!